The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover, and features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
The PMAG 25LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with "more of a good thing" in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel™ Window functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
Made in U.S.A.